Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
What is SIOR?
The SOCIETY OF INDUSTRIAL AND OFFICE REALTORS® is the leading global professional office and industrial real estate association. They represents today’s most knowledgeable, experienced, and successful commercial real estate brokerage specialists.
Who can be an SIOR?
The SIOR designation must be earned. They are recognized as the most capable and experienced brokerage practitioners in any market. SIOR designees hold specialty designations: industrial, office, sales manager, executive manager, or advisory service. Associate members include corporate executives, developers, educators, and other involved in the commercial real estate industry.
Why hire an SIOR?
For more than 75 years, SIOR has been the most trusted designation in commercial real estate, synonymous with the world’s most elite industrial and office professionals. When you hire an SIOR, you are represented by a respected and highly ethical broker of the highest expertise to successfully execute your transaction
Working with an SIOR gets you:
- Access to a global network of more than 3,000 industry leaders
- Vast coverage spanning global markets in 685 cities and 36 countries.
- A network of deal closers; SIORs report billions of dollars in sales and leases each year.
- Knowledge and expertise; SIORs stay at the forefront of innovation in commercial real estate via dedicated experience, ongoing education, a consistent focus on emerging trends, and real-life experiences shared between members.
- A partner driven by camaraderie, putting high value on the power of long-term relationships.
Find Out More